The Subscriber Success Manager role is an exciting opportunity to join Emotive Technologies, a fast-growing company that is changing the way brands think about and track audience engagement through our Apex Scoring System. We’re a passionate group of interdisciplinary thinkers who aren’t afraid to challenge the norms of how brands interact with their customers and employees, and we have a lot of fun while doing it.
Our clients mean the world to us and we need you to help them feel the love day in and day out. Working closely with them to build audience-centricity into everything they do, you will be responsible for ensuring every Apex member enjoys the full benefits of their subscription. Using strong consultative skills, you’ll work alongside the Emotive team to onboard new customers, and cultivate the ongoing use and expansion of Apex subscriptions.
While most of us are based around Toronto, we work primarily remotely with employees across North America, but don’t think for a minute that we’re not a tight-knit group. In our quest to make the world a better place underpinned by stronger more empathetic relationships, we communicate a great deal and get together as much as we can and we’ll be looking for you to add to the connective tissue that makes our team culture so strong.
Who you are
- A client services wizard who’s obsessed in the ways of client-smile-generation.
- Not afraid to get your hands dirty in quantitative research and data (who doesn’t love a good spreadsheet now and then?)
- A master in helping our clients understand and fall in love with the insights we provide
- A creative and endlessly curious person with great client management experience allowing you provide supportive thinking, strategies, and ideas both to our clients and to Emotive as we grow and evolve
- A positive person that makes your presence known
- A strategic thinker with a thirst for learning and growth
- A fierce collaborator who knows that being a great team player means both taking and following the lead as the situation requires.
- Someone with a cool nickname. (Warning: if you don’t come with one, you will be bestowed with one).
How you’ll contribute
- Manage new clients in their subscriptions through account opening, data collection, and report delivery.
- Understand our clients’ business, goals and strategies to help them best utilize their Apex subscription as effectively as possible.
- Collaborate with the Director, Subscriber Engagement to provide the optimal Subscriber experience
- Live the Emotive brand purpose - “to create harmony in the world, through the relationships people have with brands, companies and organizations.”
- Work with the internal team to uncover opportunities for product upgrades and add-ons to enhance existing Subscriber packages
- Support the Emotive marketing team on their execution of marketing and sales strategies as the firm introduces enhancements to existing solutions and/or new product releases.
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll be joining a team with a special-sauce mix of smart-as-heck, care-a-lot, super nice, and generally hilarious people. We’re doing a lot, and we’re having a great time doing it.
- Work where you want
- No day is the same and you’ll always be encouraged to tackle projects that interest you
- You’ll enjoy a very competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Swag. We also have swag.
Apply today with your cover letter and resume at email@example.com.